Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Justin Talks About Papa Tranter

 

Buzznet: What is your physical feature that most resembles your Dad?
Justin Tranter: My legs. However he doesn't wear heels or pantyhose.


BN: What is your personality trait that most resembles your Dad?

JT: Extreme determination.

BN: What song makes you think of your Dad?

JT: WAY too many songs to just list one. Let's just say any song I hear that was recorded and released before 1973.

 

BN: Who is your favorite fictional Dad (tv character/movie)?

JT: King Triton from "The Little Mermaid."



BN: How has your Dad influenced your musical career in anyway?

JT: My dad loves live rockNroll more than anyone I have ever met, which has made me always want to put on the best live rockNroll show in the world.

 

BN: If you could sing/play your Dad any song for Father’s Day this year – what would you play?
JT: High Heel Sneakers by Jose Felicianond

Source: Buzznet.com

No comments: