Friday, December 10, 2010

Weapon Wednesday Friday!!!




http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/Amycakes988/SemiPreciousWeapons/AmyPatChampBottle.jpg?t=1291702449
Weapon Wednesday Friday is back!!!! With our featured fan AMY!!!! Amy, 22 from Pennsylvania sent us her photos and a really great e-mail about her love for the boys (Especially Cole) Read the e-mail Amy sent us and check out her artwork after the jump!
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/Amycakes988/SemiPreciousWeapons/SPWworldfeaturedweapon2.jpg?t=1291702477

"My first SPW experience was December 2009 in NJ at the Monsterball Tour.
I left the concert & couldn't get SemiPreciousWeapons out of my head, I wanted more! I bought "WE LOVE YOU" & "YOU LOVE YOU" which seriously was life changing! Every lyric will be imprinted on my brain and heart forever!
 
I went to another Monsterball in 2010 so excited because I was now not only a fan but a proud Filthy GlaMOUR loving WEAPON. 
 
Meeting them for the first time was amazing not only are they talented, but down to earth and sweet! I idolize everything they stand for! 
 
Leaving my 2nd Monsterball we found a "Dirty Showbiz" flyer & I knew I JUST HAD to go. 
So next came the most filthy, fun filled, champagne soaked night of my life. "Dirty Showbiz" rolled into town. A night I'll never forget!  When SPW took stage they showed me that RockNRoll is still very much alive. I screamed, laughed, and danced my ass off the entire time even cried during "Leave your pretty to me" waving my cell in the air as my mom listened!
 
To see Cole and Dan switch places was amazing! Stevy rock out and Justin make you feel like your the only one in the room was priceless!
 
They're concert was unbelievable, and I love that they take out the time to meet their fans afterwards, true Rockstars in my book! 
 
SPW has taught me to be myself, wear what I wanted and Schwerk the shit out of it! Its not just about the attitude but the new found confidence I have gained!
 
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/Amycakes988/SemiPreciousWeapons/amyspw.jpg?t=1291702510Because of SPW Ive met amazing fellow Weapons. They have opened up my eyes to other talented people like Darian Darling, Breedlove & many others.

So Thank You SemiPreciousWeapons For bringing RockNRoll back
and teaching me you Gotta Bleed to Heal, I'm a Genius Classic Case with a Gorgeous Face thats to Pretty to be a cowboy.  It may sound shallow, YES! but Thats Kunt and I now know I've been Magnetic since I was a Baby!
 
Her Beauty is Best in Silence & Statues of Ourselves are pretty
 much my anthem for life! YOU LOVE YOU before anyone else can! I went through a hard time but  Leave your Pretty to Me sums up my experience, it was definitely my lullaby EVERY night for a good two months!

You guys are AMAZING individuals but together are  UNSTOPPABLE.  Ill never forget the explosive and filthy times you guys showed me at numerous Monster Balls but my favorite will always be your headline show in Philly! 
Rock and Roll Never Looked So Beautiful as it does today because of 
          SEMI PRECIOUS WEAPONS!

-Proud Weapon AmyTrout
 
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/Amycakes988/SemiPreciousWeapons/SPWworldfeaturedweapon.jpg?t=1291702533
glaMOURous
 
 
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/Amycakes988/SemiPreciousWeapons/DSCN3082.jpg?t=1291702556

 http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/Amycakes988/SemiPreciousWeapons/AmyandSPW.jpg?t=1291702601


 http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/Amycakes988/SemiPreciousWeapons/PreciousTime.jpg?t=1291702639

No comments: