Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Weapon Wednesday: Justin Fricke


Justin Fricke is truly an amazing weapon! He's ultra inspired by SPW and other artists that are working hard to push boundaries.  Justin translated his email via google and then sent it to me so the english reads a little broken but you still get the picture! Thanks Justin for all the info and videos and if you'd like to see more than visit his youtube channel by clicking on the video titles.

"My first "encounter" with the semi precious weapons...
The SPW are to me the first time on the "Monster ball concert" noticed by Lady gaga. they were the opening. When I saw it the first time
I was shocked but also excited because they were fabulous and so "different". That was so cool! SPW
have rocked the show


!!

"Rock and Roll never looks so beautiful" - music video
"Rock and roll never looks so beautiful"
is my first video of the SPW and one of my longest videos. I had so many ideas that it hard was involve them all in the video.
But I have managed it with great music and creativity!

"Sticky with Champagne"
"Sticky with Champgane" was my second music video of the SPW.
The song is one of my favorite songs as I need to bring particularly. So I took each quantity Champanier bottles and turned off with my camcorder on it.


"Put a Diamond in it"
"Put a Diamond in it" is my third video it is not published, but a few words I say anyway it is a video with much violence and crime be! Also is there a continued "semi precious weapons". The two brand new videos will be published on this web site "semi precious weapons world" 1 week before!


My inspirations
My inspirations come from the scattered directions of the entertainment stars ´ like Lady Gaga, Marilyn Manson or semi precious weapons inspire me. but their advantages and disadvantages their strengthen my life and weaken moments, thoughts or emotions inspired me especially.

Down from the stage in front of the camera
Already at the time when I still was a small child, I had
Role models like britney spears or other stars.
I sang and danced all day my parents brought excited to the doctor because they thought I was ill. But I was not sick! I played theatre and acted in the primary school. I acted in the theater and had many leading roles. I played with 10 years Simba in the film "The Lion King" I Mogli played with 12 years in the film "The jungle book".
But at some point I wanted to play no more theater, special films make. So I started to turn that are provocative macabre and sometimes a bit lazziv videos.
This geviel me especially the puplikum to shock.
Because the surprise is the moment is not expected.


Yours sincerely with exaggerated and swollen voice.

Justin Fricke"



No comments: